- About Us
- Office of the Director
- Careers, Co-Curricular and Community Engagement
- Counselling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Financial Advisory Services
- Guild Administrative Office
- Student Accommodation On and Off Campus
- Student Activities / Facilities and Commuting Students
- Student Engagement Unit
- Student Life and Development
- CONTACT US
Careers & Placement Unit
Our focus is on career exploration development and management as we prepare our students for their unique career and professional growth and transitions. We seek to achieve this through a suite of targeted as well as general workshops and services.
Our Targeted Programmes
Individual Career Services
Career planning is a key component to achieving job satisfaction and a work life that is developmental and fulfilling. In The Department of Careers, Co-curricular and Community Engagement, we encourage students to actively and deliberately engage in the career planning process by learning about themselves, exploring their options, and researching jobs and the labour market. We support students in this process by providing a tailored approach to each individual.