- About Us
- Office of the Director
- Careers, Co-Curricular and Community Engagement
- Counselling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Financial Advisory Services
- Guild Administrative Office
- Student Accommodation On and Off Campus
- Student Activities / Facilities and Commuting Students
- Student Engagement Unit
- Student Life and Development
- CONTACT US
The Co-Curricular Programme
The University of the West Indies is committed to providing students with opportunities for a well-rounded educational experience. The Co-curricular programme at the St. Augustine Campus focuses on allowing you to develop a range of important life skills and to acquire characteristics to excel in life in the 21st century. Please note that:
Students are eligible to register for co-curricular credits from the first semester of studies.
Each student is eligible to count for no more than six (6) credits towards his/her degree for involvement in co-curricular activities.
If you exceed your credit limit you must request an override from your faculty co-curricular coordinator to pursue the course. To request an override, select the course you wish to pursue from the drop down menu, and type in your request. Your request will be routed to your faculty coordinator.