- About Us
- Research Database
- Contact us
ONLINE TRAINING MODULE REGISTRATION
In keeping with establised COVID-19 associated protocols, an online payment system has been instituted.
Register for the Module
- Download DAOC 's 'Application Form '
- Fill out 'Application Form ' and email a signed copy to DiplomaticAcademy@sta.uwi.edu
Acceptance Letter and Invoice
- Once the DAOC receives signed Application Form, an Acceptance Letter and Invoice will be issued to you.
- The Online Payment Link will be made available to you in the Acceptance Letter and Invoice.
Online Payment Process
- Click on the Online Payment Link provided in either the Acceptance Letter or Invoice. Select the Training Module you have registered for.
- In the 'Quantity' tab, enter the USD amount as reflected on your Invoice. Click 'Add to cart.'
- Select 'Checkout' and proceed to enter your personal and banking information.
- Once transaction is completed, a receipt will be automatically emailed to you.
- Forward a copy of the receipt to email@example.com
Participant Cancellation Policy
Registered participants who are unable to attend a training module are kindly asked to notify the Diplomatic Academy of the Caribbean by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least three days before the start of the training module. If a registered participant does not give written notification of their inability to attend the training module three days prior to the start of the training, the Diplomatic Academy reserves the right to apply a 25% cancellation fee. Cancellation will be accepted only in writing to email@example.com
- Once the registration and payment processes are completed, you will receive an email from the DAOC Secretariat, the week before the module is set to begin.
- You will receive all course materials and online information (Zoom link) needed for the training module.
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE READY TO START YOUR TRAINING MODULE
For Flyer, Click here