- About Us
- Research Database
- Contact us
ONLINE TRAINING MODULE REGISTRATION
In keeping with establised COVID-19 associated protocols, an online payment system has been instituted.
Register for the Module
- Download DAOC 's 'Application Form '
- Fill out 'Application Form ' and email a signed copy to DiplomaticAcademy@sta.uwi.edu
Application form Advances in Consular Affairs in the Modern Diplomatic Mission: A Caribbean Perspective
Application Form Caribbean Small States and Disaster Diplomacy
Application Form Caribbean Small States and the Diplomacies of Climate Change
Acceptance Letter and Invoice
- Once the DAOC receives signed Application Form, an Acceptance Letter and Invoice will be issued to you.
- The Online Payment Link will be made available to you in the Acceptance Letter and Invoice.
Online Payment Process
- Click on the Online Payment Link provided in either the Acceptance Letter or Invoice. Select the Training Module you have registered for.
- In the 'Quantity' tab, enter the USD amount as reflected on your Invoice. Click 'Add to cart.'
- Select 'Checkout' and proceed to enter your personal and banking information.
- Once transaction is completed, a receipt will be automatically emailed to you.
- Forward a copy of the receipt to email@example.com
- Once the registration and payment processes are completed, you will receive an email from the DAOC Secretariat, the week before the module is set to begin.
- You will receive all course materials and online information (Zoom link) needed for the training module.
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE READY TO START YOUR TRAINING MODULE