Dr. Daniela Ramos Cisneros
Dr. Ramos joined the CLL in 2009. She is originally from Ecuador. She is passionate about the Spanish language and Hispanophone culture. She loves interacting with her students in Spanish.
Number of years in teaching
I love talking to my kids about legends and stories that I learned in Ecuador. I like watching movies, series and soap operas, hiking and listening to classical and romantic music.
What her students say
“Ms. Daniela makes everyone feel comfortable in her class. This allows us to feel okay with asking questions if we have any concerns. She is also consistent with ensuring we understand the information being taught.”
Master’s in teaching of Spanish as a Foreign Language; Universidad Internacional de Valencia (VIU), Spain. 2019
- Postgraduate Certificate in University Teaching and Learning. UWI St. Augustine. 2017
- PhD in Comunicación Social Mención Comunicación Para El Desarrollo; Universidad Técnica de Ambato, Ecuador. 2000
- Licenciada en Comunicación Social, Universidad Técnica de Ambato, Ecuador. 1998
- The impact of virtuality on Spanish language learning in higher education Second Language Acquisition
- Spanish Language pedagogy in Higher Education Assessment in Teaching Spanish as a Second Language
- Member of CercleS European Confederation of Language Centres in Higher Education
- Member of Autonomous Language Learning Network Headquarters in Mexico
- Member of Spanish Teacher Association in Trinidad
- Spanish Teacher registers in the Ministry of Education in Trinidad Reg # 74982
- Professional Journalists of Tungurahua Ecuador Registration Number: 18-062 – CPT
- Member of the National Union of Journalists of Ecuador.